Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Monday, September 17, 2012

Fun with Rayle



 With Aaron, Chelsea and Raylee in town for the last several weeks we have been trying to soak up some good family time.  Here are the girls dressed alike and playing at the beach. And then at the zoo enjoying the lions.  I think that the girls may be headed to Binder Park Zoo on Wednesday to bad I have to work and will not be able to go along.

 Yesterday was Raylee's 1st Birthday.  All the kiddos had fun with the Ballons and helping to open the presents. But in my opinion the hit of the party was Chelsea's Adorable Owl Cupcakes.  Jackie was not quite understanding why Raylee go to eat her cupcake first.
 
 To top off all the fun today we had family pictures taken.  I can not wait to see them.

 
One last photo just because the dress is too cute not to include it. 

1 comment: