Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Play Day/ Pull Toys

Well snow days on Mondays don't typically effect us because I don't work anyway this week it was a special treat because Kirsten came to play.  I think Jacqueline really enjoyed having someone other than just me to play with for the afternoon.  It is so nice to have family so close by to play with.

This fun little pull toy horse came from papa this past sunday.  It was part of a sermon illustration, and so what I have feared for a long time finally happend and Jacqueline made her way up on stage during church.   I attached the sermon below if you were wondering just how the horse relates.  Too bad they stop filming at the end of the sermon and so you miss Jacqueline running up on stage during the benediction to get to the horse. 

Although she has been riding the horse a little I think Jacqueline's favorite thing to do with it is pull others.  Several of her toys have been for rides on the horse and Kirsten was kind enough to play along and go for a ride too.

No comments:

Post a Comment