So with another kiddo coming in 5 weeks, I had high hopes of making the most of the last few weeks of just Jackie and I. Lots of playing, lots of fun, lots of focus on her. However, I am also finding my energy level dropping and so it's been tough to play as much and as hard as I really want to. But that hasn't stopped us, it's just changed playtime. We have done a lot more puzzles and coloring and a little less chase and tag. Right now one of her favorite games is pool. She loves to line up all the balls on the table, count them and roll them into the pockets. I love listening to her count on her own. "One, Two, tree, two, two, two, tree..." She knows those first three numbers well but beyond that is still lost. She also knows she will be two in April, and so right now two is her favorite number to say.
We also have been into a little bit more girly play lately. She loves to pick out bows and put them into hair, hers, mine, and her stuffed animals. She likes to comb her stuffed animals hair but still dosen't really love me doing her hair. She also has been loving stamping, and crafting especially if it can involved glitter or stickers. And we are just sort of getting into dress up, she still doesn't like changing clothes but we are loving accessories. Putting on shoes, scarfs or sunglasses can be a fun game for a while. These Minnie Mouse sunglasses in the picture are a big hit as they are hearts, pink and glittery. What could be more fun. Jacqueline still loves to bake too. Both pretend in her kitchen and in mine. It will be interesting to see if her little sister likes the same games when she gets here.

No comments:
Post a Comment