Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Early Christmas???

Grandma told me that Papa had a surprise for Jacqueline come Sunday and I wonder what they bought her now. ( Last week it was a Tinkerbell jewelry box that played music and Tinkerbell twirls link a ballerina when you open it. ) It seems like Grandma and Papa are always very good at finding reasons to spoil Jacqueline and Grace.  I know they try to keep it in check, but at the same time they would give the girls anything to see them smile.  Anyway I thought this would be another small gift.... I was very wrong.

 Papa says the car was a steal of a deal and they just had to get it.  Jacqueline and Grace both love it and I am sure it will see many miles. As for right now it is going to live in the basement for the winter so they can play with it in-spite of the snow.
 Hopefully they will be good as sharing because Grace really likes the car too.

We also made peanut-butter balls and a big batch of peppermint hot chocolate mix.  So after playing with the car outside we all headed back in for a cup of Coco,  (Although, Jacqueline only likes her chocolate warm and not hot I love that she still blows on it like it is steaming. )

No comments:

Post a Comment