Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Grace 9 months

Hard to believe but Grace is 9 months old today.  (Her cousin Austin turns 3 today! Happy Birthday Austin.)

Grace is trying to talk off moving both walking and crawling, she has not quite master either but is close with both.  I think she is teething, the poor girl has had the two bottom teeth for a while but no top ones to help her chew.  She loves to be wherever Jacqueline is and play with whatever Jacqueline has.  (For the most part Jacqueline is good at sharing with Grace, and the two of them love to play together, but I do wonder how until Grace is moving and into all Jacqueline's toys) On other notes Grace loves to eat, real food holds more appeal to her then milk, I don't think she really has a favorite, she just loves variety.  In fact I have yet to find a food she won't eat.   Growing up so much so fast it's hard to keep up with all the changes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment