Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Goodbye Paci


After Halloween we found a snow white dress on sale for $5 so I bought it and set aside thinking it could be for Christmas.  Jacqueline was with when I bought it and heard me discussing it with Kate so she knew I had it but she had been really good several days passed with out even asking about the dress.  Then this morning she brought me her pacis "I a big girl, I no need paci, I want Snow White dress instead."
Daddy has told her several times that Santa brings extra presents to kiddos who are willing to give up their pacis.  So I asked what we should do with paci,  she thought and then decided to cut them up, (have I mentioned she loves loves loves using scissors lately).  So she cut her two pacis and threw them in the trash and on went the dress.  There were some tears at naptime, but I am pretty sure she is sleeping now, paci free and still wearing her new dress.
 
Two random side notes: 
1. So sorry Grace, Jacqueline deleted all my Halloween photos on accident, and I am think I  was the only one to take photos of you on Halloween, but you had fun and you were a beautiful princess and there are photos of you in the dress just not on Halloween.
2. If you are friends or family and trying to get a hold of me my phone number got messed up this week, if you need me call Adam he has my current number, version is hoping to get my old number fixed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment