Monday, June 1, 2015
Brave
I am often amazed by Jacqueline's Bravery, her willingness to do any Giant Inflatable or the High Ropes Course at the Bowling ally. She often tells me she is "Brave like Mereida" of course all things come back to a Disney Princess at our house. As brave as she is these rope disk were hard for her at the park a few weeks ago, mostly because we were getting close to bedtime, tired and fear go hand in hand. I encouraged her to be Brave reminder her she could do it and after a few words of encouragement eventually she made it a cross. At the same time I had been talking to Adam about entering ArtPrize this year, and before I put her to bed on this night Jackie told me to be Brave that I could do it. So I listened, I cannot tell her to brave if I am not going to be. Today I signed by Hosting Agreement my work will be a Central Reformed Church this fall. It is not quite done but here a sneak peak...http://www.artprize.org/tara-meeuwsen/2015/a-solemn-request Thanks Jacqueline for reminding me to be Brave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

congratulations to you both.. love Dad
ReplyDelete