Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Out for a ride

So again I am not doing good at writing, sorry too often we are outside.  The girls love summer.  They would play outside all day long.  We been spending huge amounts of time playing in an inflatable pool, and on the swings.  (Grace decided no more baby swing for her, she is growing up so fast.)
Last night Adam when out into the field and cut some paths for Jackie to drive through.  The girls were in heaven.  Cruising through some twisty trails surrounded by grasses taller then they are.  I think that this will defiantly be on the list of things to do again today if the rain holds off.

But really today will be a day for Grace.  This big girl has earned her trip to Build a Bear.  (I am glad to be done with diapers.)  Aunt Kate is coming into town to go with us to the mall.  Both girls are super excited.  Way to go big girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment