Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Friday, June 12, 2015

Potty Training

Grace is my strong willed independent child.   At this moment this is a trait that has been causing some trouble.  I know some day this will be one of her best characteristics so I am trying hard to remember the goal is not to force her to bend to my will but to convince her what I need her to do and what she wants to do are one in the same.
 So it's not been awful but it's not easy getting her to listen about Potty Training.  She had been going before bed for a few weeks before we really started training on Monday.  Some days she is on board and does awesome, but then when it is not what she wants to do there is tears and screaming.  Today was a great morning, easy accident free she was telling me when she need to go and did perfect even out in public.  Hence the ride on the carousel.  But as nap time neared and she was busy playing then accidents happen.  Oh well I know it will come it just takes time.

1 comment: