Visit this link to see all our pictures of Jacqueline

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Post Family Farm

Today Paul, Cheryl, Austin, Ava, Kate, Jackie and I all headed to post family farm for the day.  We spent the morning seeing the animals, racing on pedal bikes and going for a hey ride to find pumpkins, it was a lot of fun.  
So this post is a total overload f pictures but I am posting over 120 to shutterfly so if you want to see more they are there. We went a little picture crazy because Abby is out of town and so I wanted to be able to get shots for her of all the kiddos.



 This one is Jackie being really brave and riding in the tractor train all by herself. 







 The day ended with Cider and Doughnut and really what is better then a warm fall day, a doughnut and a little time spent with the family. 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you guys had so much fun! I am so sad to have missed out but can't wait to come along next time! Thanks for taking all those great pics!

    ReplyDelete